What is JUVÉDERM?
JUVÉDERM is a dermal filler that can add volume to the face. It's often used as a wrinkle treatment, especially for deeper wrinkles and folds. With a single treatment session, you can get natural looking results that can last up to two years, depending on the formula used. There are several different formulas of JUVÉDERM, including:
- JUVÉDERM Ultra: for fine lines and wrinkles and lip enhancement
- JUVÉDERM Ultra XC: for fine lines and wrinkles and lip enhancement
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus: for deeper facial folds
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC: for deeper facial folds
- JUVÉDERM Voluma XC: to add volume in the cheek area
How do the JUVÉDERM and JUVÉDERM XC formulas differ?
The JUVÉDERM XC formulas include lidocaine for additional patient comfort during treatment.
How does JUVÉDERM add facial volume?
When your skin is young and healthy, it's got a large amount of natural hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid helps keep the skin hydrated, firm, and youthful looking. With time, the amount of natural hyaluronic acid will gradually decrease, which can leave the skin looking loose and wrinkled. A lack of hyaluronic acid is often indicated by the "parentheses lines" around the nose and mouth. JUVÉDERM can restore the lost hyaluronic acid and bring the skin back to its former fullness and appearance. The medical aesthetics providers at Rancho Wellness Aesthetic can precisely inject the JUVÉDERM into the area where it's needed, whether it's the facial lines, the lips, or elsewhere.
What are the most common JUVÉDERM treatment areas?
- The parentheses lines: the lines going from the outside of the nostrils to the outside of the mouth
- The marionette lines: the downturned lines in the corners of the mouth
- The lips: JUVÉDERM can be used to restore lost lip volume, or can plump up naturally thin lips
How much JUVÉDERM is needed?
It depends on the individual. Most patients need one to two syringes of JUVÉDERM per treatment session.
How long does JUVÉDERM last?
JUVÉDERM lasts for around six months in the lips and about a year in the parentheses lines. JUVÉDERM Voluma can last for up to two years in the cheek area.
Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling or general questions!
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
|Saturday||By appointment only|